Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 3- Full details about my day- today

I fell on the way side the past few days. Living life happened. I am back though and to keep this thing moving smoothly, I am going to update till day 5 today and update the rest next time.Hope everyone is doing fine. Thanks to everyone who left comments and words of encouragement.

On day 3 I am to write about my today in full details.

This morning my alarm went off at 5.55am. Hit the snooze button and finally got up at 6.10 am.

 1
*This was how I felt when I woke up. Sleep is never enough.*

Morning stretches, quiet time and  a cup of coffee.

 2

Woke the kids up at 7.30 am; got them ready for school.

Walked my daughter to the bus stop to pick the school bus at 8.50 am




*This is one happy bus*


Drove my son and niece to school at 9 am.

Had a friend over visiting, so went to the gym together. 20 minutes on the treadmill, one hour of Zumba, a visit to the library, then it was time to get the little ones from school.

 *Never knew Zumba had Bollywood steps, I have more respect for the dancers now*

Back home,took a shower then prepared lunch for the children. It was time to take my friend to the train station to get her train back to her base. We had such a good time, I was sad to see her go.

3.50pm and it was time to get my daughter from the bus.

4.00pm - 5pm time for snack and homework.

5pm started preparing dinner.

4

After dinner, bath time that went for longer than usual because they didnt want to get out of the bath tub.


7.30pm  Bedtime stories and then bedtime

8.00pm Updated blog and continued on my 30 days challenge.

9.00pm Adult time

11.00pm Good night


No comments:

Post a Comment